etmf message

Subject: RE: [etmf] OASIS eTMF Spec Webinar presenters requested

OK, I have marked off those dates, Dee and Jane.  We want to do 10 (yes 10) webinars as follows:

“Understanding the OASIS eTMF Specification for Non-Technical Professionals” (3)
“Understanding the OASIS eTMF Specification for Technical Professionals” (3)
"Understanding the OASIS eTMF Specification: An Overview for TMF RM Members" (4 starting this coming MONDAY!)

We have buy in from TMF RM leadership on the last webinar set and, if need be we can use CareLex's Join.Me to present them, but we'd much prefer to use OASIS to build the identity.  Can I speak with you or Jane ASAP since it sounds like we need to coordinate dates with you both???  If not please let me know ASAP.

I know I need to get presenters, descriptions etc. but everything hinges on dates.  Also, can you point me to the link we would use to have people register for each of these webinar titles?

May be best to speak briefly:  916-600-8388.  Don't hesitate to call anytime 10AM EDT on, or I can speak earlier if we schedule.

Thanks,
Jennifer

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 11:56 AM
To: 'Ms. Jennifer Alpert Palchak'; etmf@lists.oasis-open.org; Jane Harnad

Thank you Jennifer for coordinating the eTMF webinar.
While you are planning the two webinars, I wanted to make you aware of a few dates that Jane and I are both unavailable because we are attending the annual OASIS staff/Board F2F from 28 July to 31 July.  We are also committed to a different webinar on August 4 and 7 from 10AM to 1PM ET.
Please keep this is mind during your planning.
Regards,
dee

Dee Schur
Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen