etmf message

Subject: RE: [etmf] OASIS eTMF Standard TC - workgroup meeting invitations

Hi Zach,

   I would want to be part of Metadata and Machine Code workgroup.

Thanks,

Prabhat Vatsal | Principal Consultant

NextDocs

Phone: 917.495.3111| Fax: 610.265.9478 | Email:pvatsal@nextdocs.com  | Web: www.nextdocs.com

From: etmf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:etmf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Zack Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 11:25 PM
To: etmf@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear OASIS eTMF Standard TC member:

Per our last meeting and briefing from OASIS staff Chet Ensign, further work and public review is required on our journey toward an ISO standard.

The first workgroup that needs participants immediately is the specification workgroup.  This group will have its first meeting on Monday March 2, 2015 at 9am-10.00am PT.   The group leader will be me initially, however, Aliaa Badr has offered to help lead the group.  Please reply to me via email if you wish to join the spec workgroup and I will send you phone call-in invite info.

1) Specification workgroup-

Initial Tasks:

-Audit trail metadata

-Digital signature metadata review

-Spec document formatting

Proposed workgroup leader - Aliaa Badr

2) Metadata and Machine code workgroup- (after workgroup 1 completes tasks)

 Tasks:

-Create final metadata spreadsheet and machine code

-Test and validate machine code.

The eTMF model machine code cannot be developed and validated until all requirements are completed in the specification and all metadata are specified.  Therefore, workgroup 2, Metadata and Machine code, should probably not convene until workgroup 1 has completed its work.

Thank you,

Zack Schmidt

OASIS eTMF Standard Tech Committee Chair

--

Zack Schmidt, CEO
SureClinical

Healthscience Applications
2865 Sunrise Blvd Suite 220
Rancho Cordova, CA  95742

Support: 916-265-2000

Direct:  916-265-2004

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.