etmf message

Subject: Meeting reminder: OASIS eTMF Standard TC - Mon Mar 16 9am PT

This is a reminder that we have the OASIS eTMF Standard TC main group meeting tomorrow, March 16, 2015, 9am-10.30am.  This meeting counts toward voting status.

Since we are waiting on the TC spec workgroup to finish several items before we can republish the committee spec, tomorrow's meeting could be very short, possibly 1 hr or less, depending on what TC members bring to the floor during 'new business.'

Agenda:
- Role call
- Review TC workgroup progress from Mar 2 meeting:
   -- Rich Lustig: working on proposal for audit trail format.
   -- Aliaa Badr:  working on proposal for final comment resolutions / terms
- New business
- Agenda for next main group meeting, Monday 20 April 9am-10.30am PT
- Next TC Workgroup meeting:   Mon 30 March 8am-9am PT

Join the meeting: https://join.me/sureclinical
On PC or Mac, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: sureclinical
Join the audio conference:
No matter how you join the conference, everyone will be on the same audio call.

By phone:
1) Dial +1.860.970.0010 (United States) Dialing from another country?  See  Check international numbers. *
2) Member call-in PIN code:  567-753-030

By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. **

--

Zack Schmidt, CEO
SureClinical

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.