etmf message

Subject: Groups - OASIS-eTMF-Committee-Specification-Draft-R2-working-draft uploaded

Submitter's message
We're releasing an updated Committee Specification Draft for TC review. We will discuss at tomorrow's main TC meeting.

This draft spec incorporates the 800 plus comments from industry. Also notable is that the OASIS eTMF model will support all previous and current releases (v3.0) of the TMF Ref Model from the TMF Ref Model group.
-- Mr. Zack Schmidt
Document Name: OASIS-eTMF-Committee-Specification-Draft-R2-working-draft

Description
Committee Specification Draft - working draft for TC review
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Zack Schmidt
Group: OASIS Electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) Standard TC
Folder: Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2015-09-13 07:25:39