etmf message

Subject: Re: [Join] CORBEL: representative from OASIS for multi-stakeholder taskforce

Hi Carol, thanks for this email introduction to Christian Ohmann.

Christian - a pleasure to meet you and thank you for reaching out to OASIS and the OASIS eTMF Standard TC.

 I'm cc'ing our TC on your email and document for review and consideration by the TC.

I'll personally review the initiative as well to learn more and we will discuss it at our next TC meeting on Mon Nov 2.

Feel free to reach out to me for further questions re: eTMF. For membership questions, please contact OASIS membership services.

Best Regards,
Zack Schmidt, Chair
OASIS eTMF Standard TC

--

Zack Schmidt, CEO
SureClinical

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.