etmf message

Subject: OASIS eTMF TC meeting update -

Hi All, we have a TC meeting tomorrow - here is a quick update on where we stand on publishing the next draft spec:

1) We'll publish the latest draft spec for TC review tomorrow.

2) National Cancer Institute (NCI) will be publishing our terms in the next two weeks.  They will be providing us with URLs for every term that we can publish with our final spec.

3) We'll publish the new machine code for the terms as soon as we get NCI's updated URLs.

Given that we're still waiting for NCI to finalize the URLs and publish our terms before we can finish and vote on the spec, it may make sense to have a very short meeting tomorrow.

I'll notify everyone when the new terms are live on NCI's website and we have the spec ready to be packaged and voted on.  Most likely our vote will occur at the next meeting in May.

TC members can join the call tomorrow through the following:

Join the meeting: https://join.me/etmfstandard
On PC or Mac, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: SureClinical
Join the audio conference:
No matter how you join the conference, everyone will be on the same audio call.

By phone:
1) Dial +1-415-655-0381 (United States)   Dialing from another country?  See below for int'l numbers.

2) Members may contact the TC Chair Zack Schmidt for the call-in PIN code at zs@sureclinical.net

Check international numbers : https://join.me/intphone/544-009-631

By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. **

--

Zack Schmidt
SureClinical

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.