ffm message

Subject: RE: [ffm] FFM Business Drivers, Use Cases and Features -- initial contribution by Aalto University, NSN and Rossum

Title: FFM Business Drivers, Use Cases and Features -- initial contribution by Aalto University, NSN and Rossum

Hi Jiri,

Would you please upload this document, <<FFMIIBusinessUseCasesFeatures20110620-D.docx>>, to “Input Documents” folder. Thanks Thinh

From: Hlusi, Jiri (NSN - FI/Tampere)
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 8:38 AM
To: FFM TC List

Hello All,

Congratulations to FFM TC having started!

Please, find attached initial contribution by Aalto University, Nokia Siemens

Networks and Rossum for one of our TC’s deliverables, the Business Drivers,

Use Cases and Features document.

<<FFMIIBusinessUseCasesFeatures20110620-D.docx>>

We hope the material will serve as solid baseline for consequent

work towards reaching its Committee Note status according to the

OASIS process.

Best Regards,

Jiri (on behalf of Johannes and Juha)