ffm message

Subject: Blog post regarding the FFM TC

Hello all

I have posted a message regarding FFM TC on ClickSoftware's blog - see http://blogs.clicksoftware.com/clickipedia-blog/bid/62339/The-next-step-in-Field-Force-Management-integration-Standardization.

Over the next few days, we will also refer to this post on several field-service-related LinkedIn groups and on ClickSoftware's Twitter channel.

I hope this will serve to draw some more attention, and possibly additional members, to this standardization effort.

Best regards
Israel Beniaminy
ClickSoftware