ffm message

Subject: RE: [ffm] Problem with Oct 4 Conference Call

Title: Problem with Oct 4 Conference Call

Hi,

Israel has agreed to chair the meeting for me.  So, Oct 4 conference call is confirmed.

Thinh Nguyenphu

Nokia Siemens Networks

thinh.nguyenphu@nsn.com

+1 817-313-5189

From: ffm@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ffm@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Nguyenphu, Thinh (NSN - US/Irving)
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:15 AM
To: ffm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ffm] Problem with Oct 4 Conference Call

Hello,

Sorry, I have a conflict on Oct 4 and 5.  I will be traveling on a business meeting on these date.  So, I will not able to attend the call.

Since we discussed and agreed on Oct 4 date, I proposed that we keep the meeting as is.  We just need a volunteer to chair or run the meeting.  I will update the agenda prior to the meeting.

Any one wish to volunteer to chair the meeting on Oct 4?

Thinh Nguyenphu

Nokia Siemens Networks

thinh.nguyenphu@nsn.com

+1 817-313-5189