ffm message

Subject: Next FFM TC call

Hi!

I had written down in last TC call memo that "TC calls resume on August 20th".

Did I copy this incorrectly? Were we not supposed to have an FFM TC call today? I tried to use the conference details from the last call but only Juha Tiihonen and I are in Webex.

BR, Johannes

--
Johannes Lehtinen
gsm +358 40 734 7049