fwsi-chair message

Subject: Collections for design

We are a Backup CD provider. The great surfer friendly, reliable!
We have a VERY large selection of DESIGNER's stuff for you to choose from and we ship WORLDWIDE !
Price already include Delivery. We accept: "Western Union", "Money Gram". Also, in some cases, we accept for payment Credit Cards, Personal check & Pay Pal.

-------------------------
1. We have a great sellection of PhotoDiscs:
BACKGROUND SERIES (16 vol.)
THE DESIGNER TOOLS SERIES (6 vol.)
FINE ART SERIES (1 vol.)
OBJECT SERIES (31 vol.)
SIGNATURE SERIES (18 vol.)
SPECIAL OFFERS SERIES (1 vol.)
VELOCITY SERIES SERIES (2 vol.)
VOLUMES SERIES (34 vol.)

a.) PhotoDisc. One (any) volume on 1 CD-ROM - $9.95 (only hi_res folder + pdf catalog)
b.) PhotoDisc. 10 any volumes on your choice on 1 DVD-ROM - $57.95 (only hi_res folder + pdf catalogs)
c.) PhotoDisc. ALL Volumes + BONUS (pls see "SECTION 1" in attach-"designers stuff.txt") on 7 DVD-ROMs - $275 (only hi_res folder + pdf catalogs)
-------------------------
2. Next offer:
"Corel Gallery - 1 Million" 6 CDs on 1 DVD-ROM - $19.75
(pls see "SECTION 2" in attach-"designers stuff.txt")
-------------------------
3. "Corel Gallery - 1 Million-Web Spice" 5 CDs on 1 DVD-ROM - $13.75
(pls see "SECTION 3" in attach-"designers stuff.txt")
-------------------------
4. Other collection:
Backgrounds - 2400 on 1 DVD-ROM - $25.75
(2400 selected high quality photos of BACKGROUNDs & TEXTUREs jpg format)
(pls see "SECTION 4" in attach-"designers stuff.txt")
-------------------------
5. We have also TEMPLATES, GRAPHICS, ANIMATIONS, FONTS, SOFTWARE, EBOOKS, FLASH SITES!
2 CD-ROM-SET - $15.75
(pls see "SECTION 5" in attach-"designers stuff.txt")
-------------------------
6. Collection of LOGOTYPES
6.000 Logotypes classified alphabetically (ILLUSTRATOR & EPS format) - $13.75
-------------------------
7. Collections of FONTs
15.000 misc FONTs + soft for Edit & Install - $13.75
-------------------------
8. Program for PC. Hemera Photo Objects 4 CDs on 1 DVD-ROM - $19.75
25.000 Photo Objects without a background. Import to all popular programs.
-------------------------
9. 3 programs for PC. DATA BECKER. 3 CDs on 1 DVD-ROM - $19.75
- 30.000 Business Cards (30.000 ready business cards designs, 10.000 images clipart, 250 fonts)
- 5.000 Invitations (5.000 ready invitation designs, 2.000 images clipart, 200 fonts, different effects)
- 5.000 Post Cards (5.000 ready post cards designs, ....)
-------------------------
10. VECTOR COLLECTION (EPS and CDR format) 6 CDs on 1 DVD-ROM - $25.75
CD1 - Decorative Fonts, Frames, Ornaments Vol.1-10
CD2 - Decorative Fonts, Frames, Ornaments Vol.11-13, 19
CD3 - Decorative Fonts, Frames, Ornaments Vol.18, Vol.20
CD4 - Objects and Signs Vol.1
CD5 - Objects and Signs Vol.2
CD6 - Simbols
We have also great Collection PLUG-INS for: PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, QUARK, 3-D PROGRAMS, SOUND EFFECTS (VST & others)... etc
Pls ask what you need...

GREAT DESIGN STUFF TO FILL YOUR CREATIVE APPETITE!

Q: What is a Backup CD ?