geolang-comment message

Subject: [geolang-comment] TC meeting in Seattle

We are intending to move the location of the GeoLang TC meeting in
Seattle from the Westin hotel to Boeing's premises just outside
Seattle, and for all the meeting participants in the OASIS topic map
TC meetings to drive there together in shared cars/taxies.

In order for us to get in at Boeing, however, it seems that we need to
apply for visitor badges. Could those of you who plan to go to the F2F
meeting please send me your replies to the questions below? I will
then pass them on to Scott.

Thanks!

* Scott Tsao