geolang-comment message

Subject: [geolang-comment] Seattle meeting

Hi everyone,

The Seattle meeting was held on Thursday with concall as planned.  I'm
currently travelling around the US doing training and being very very
busy with that. I'll write up the minutes and other formal things from
the meeting as soon as I possibly can and post them to the web site.

This is just a brief note to let you know that all went well and that
more information is on the way.