geolang-comment message

Subject: [geolang-comment] Todo list and initial proposals posted

I've now posted five documents on the documents page:

 - a todo list listing the tasks and issues I think we are facing

 - links to Murray Altheim's original PSI sets

 - links to my two alternative proposals from July last year

Comments on the last two are very much encouraged. I know they should
be updated to reflect the latest PubSubj TC metadata proposals, so
comments to that effect are not needed. The interesting isses are the
assertions made about each subject and the way in which the PSI sets
are published.