geolang-comment message

Subject: Re: [geolang-comment] ISSUE 3: The "language" published subject

* Steve Pepper

| Like you said: Nobody *has* to use the language PSI we provide if
| they don't want to... unless of course we publish the PSI set in a
| formal notation (such as XTM or RDF) and make the assertion for each
| subject that it is an instance of the class "language", and I don't
| think we should do that.

Actually, I don't think that means that people have to accept our
assertion about the class of each subject. Even if they use that XTM
document they will be able to use added themes and scope everything we
say.

If we make it part of the *definition* of each subject, on the other
hand, people will have to accept it, but I don't think we should do
that.