geolang-comment message

Subject: RE: [geolang-comment] what is a language

I someone identifies an endangered language, or dialect, or whatsoever, she
should be able to make a PSI about it. Ethnologue  did something like this
without having heard about PSI probably. "some people who violently
disagree" could do the same, and: here we go!

Thomas Bandholtz
Manager CM / KM
SchlumbergerSema
http://www.schlumbergersema.com