geolang-comment message

Subject: [geolang-comment] Disconnected

All,

I just received a ton of backlogged email from our wonderful server
system. Part of the disconnects that have been happening are due to
my own boneheadedness, but I can honestly say that *some* of them
are due to me not receiving a great deal of email. My apologies,
along the lines of those I received today:

Mail System wrote:
 > The attached message was caught in the recent mail server problems and
 > has been forwarded to you.
 > We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay in the delivery
 > of this message.
 >
 > MSS Team
 > AACS

Murray

Murray Altheim                  <http://kmi.open.ac.uk/people/murray/>
Knowledge Media Institute
The Open University, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK7 6AA, UK

      One of the sad things about corporations is that despite
      their name they have no corpora, no body responsible for
      their actions. They are therefore free to do whatever is
      the will of those who control them, and can transmogrify
      as necessary, like ghosts, to thwart those who might try.
                                                          --ma