geolang-comment message

Subject: RE: [geolang-comment] Re: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Baltimore minutes

*Bernard
|| The more I think about it, the more we should recommend that a
|| directory URL should be, by default, the PSI for the set of PSIs
|| published in the directory.

*Lars Marius
|Yuck! You need to look at the resource you get by resolving that URI,
|and see if it contains anything that can reasonably be said to be a
|subject indicator with those semantics. That won't generally be true,
|and I don't think it should be, either.

OK I think my expression was misleading, let me re-state it:

"If a PSI set is published under http://psi.domain.foo/bar/, and if a
PSI for that PSI set is (likely to be) needed, then it is recommended to
declare the directory URL as its identifier. This declaration should be
explicit in the Subject Indicator found in the directory index page.

Is that better?

Bernard

Bernard Vatant
Knowledge Engineering
Mondeca - www.mondeca.com
OASIS Published Subjects Technical Committee
www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj