geolang message

Subject: RE: [geolang] Proposed Barcelona minutes

Title: RE: [geolang] Proposed Barcelona minutes

as far as I have attended, I do not see any mistake.

What I really do not understand is:
"One published subject identifier will be defined per code, but only one subject per language/country. That is, there will be multiple URIs for each subject, but only one of these will be recommended."

Sounds somehow strange. What are the reasons for this?

Thomas Bandholtz
CM / KM Division Manager; XML Network Moderator
Competence Center Content Management
SchlumbergerSema
http://www.schlumbergersema.com

Kaltenbornweg 3