geolang message

Subject: Re: [geolang] Proposed Barcelona minutes

At 19:03 26/05/02 +0200, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:
>Attached are my proposed minutes from the Barcelona meeting.
>
>If you approve of them, please email me to say so. (I need to know
>that people approve them before I can post them.)
>
>If you don't approve of them, please say so here, and point out the
>problem so we can resolve it.

Minutes are fine, except for one point:

Issue 8: I don't recall discussing Alternative 2, at least not in the form
it is given:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/geolang/docs/iso639.html#XXX

I feel this is far too long. If OASIS won't let us use psi.oasis-open.org,
we should at least insist on a 'psi' directory. During the pubsubj meeting
we agreed that we would recommend that the URI contain the token "psi".

   http://www.oasis-open.org/psi/geolang/iso639.html#XXX

would, in my opinion, be preferable... perhaps even without the 'geolang'...

Let's fight to get psi.oasis-open.org, then this won't be an issue!

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)