geolang message

Subject: Re: [geolang] RE: Groups - oasis - New ballot"Receipt of Password For Kavi Sys tem -- check of system"

At 21:44 2003/04/07 +0200, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

>* Eric D. Freese
>|
>| And the funny thing is that without a login, you can't vote!

Well, Eric, at least you got the ballot, now we know you are here :)
Hope you got your password because I'm going to send out another ballot.

BTW, I heard that you cannot attend the FtoF, but you are looking into your
company's sponsorship  of a conference call  to be held concurrently with
the FtoF. Does this include the Geolang meeting too?

Cheers,
Mary

Cheers,
Mary