Subject: Re: HumanMarkup Reservations

> So I seem to be lost out here. Lost in a kind of "well, we'll charter a
> group and work out what it does later" ambience... and somebody needs to
> sort that out quick. Not IMHO; *really*. How do I get this through to
> people? Perhaps it's just that I don't have the HumanML available yet to
do
> so :-)

How about...
<serious level="98%>HumanML needs to do something quick!</serious>

Ok, funny <humor level="60%"/>...but you are right in many ways <correct
level="70%"/>.  We are leveraging the work we've done at YahooGroups, and
we've discussed a lot of theoretical, conceptual, and technical topics but
real, practical applications haven't been fully outlined--we got as far as
the HumanML_Write editor prototype, general list of possible apps, marked
sentences with different colors and fonts (based on emotion and intensity),
and several use-case diagrams.

Before our first meeting, we will start out being very specific in these
regards.  As mentioned in my earlier post, a formal applications document
will certainly be part of a pre-meeting HumanML deliverable.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
HumanMarkup Chair
rkthunga@humanmarkup.org
(646) 456-9076