Subject: RE: HumanMarkup Reservations

Yep.  Never built a schema or a relational table
set that stayed static.  On the other hand, what
I actually do for a living is read RFPs, sort
requirements and figure out which extend the
product for all customers (no charge, mad'm)
and which are one-offs ($5750 a week until
done, Sir, and you maintain it).   Part
of the test of what is there right now
is to figure out what can't be done with it
and what can.  For this, we have to listen
to customers.  The VRMLies got here and started
yapping early, so they were listened to.  We
only had one psychologist and even though he
is the chair, he doesn't yap loudly ;-).

There actually are some early threads on the
human object in which we tried to devise some
rules of thumb for settling these things.
We knew coming in that to just say HumanML,
we were setting a universal scope.

The comments on identity are very pertinent.
We were right at that juncture before we
stopped.  More on that topic?

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.