Subject: Re: HumanML

> Thanks Sean!

You're welcome.

Just a couple of points; first I forgot references to Notation3 for those
that haven't come across it before (many thanks to Kurt for reminding me).
Try:-

   http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Notation3
   http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/Primer

And secondly, note that I used CWM [1] to convert from Notation3 to XML
RDF) it's a lot quicker than doing it by hand (I have it running on my
desktop!), but it screwed up the output by not prefixing some of the
attributes properly. I'm using an old version of CWM (the latest one has a
bug that means it doesn't run), so that'll hopefully have been fixed.

> Also a good example of when XML is verbose and
> when it isn't. :-)

Absolutely :-)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/cwm.py

--