Subject: Re: HumanMarkup Reservations

Kurt, I'm liking you more and more. Ranjeeth, Joe, these are words to
the wise here concerning the media and how things get picked up and
repurposed out of all recognition. Be very careful with the PR aimed
at Grant Proposal folks. Language suitable for them is definitely not
suitable for other media.