Subject: Re: &

Well, I stand corrected. I get the point much better this time.

I think the problem of educating some element in the media that
doesn't want to do its homework and research adequately deserves some
careful thought. I don't agree that the name is a misnomer. And I
oppose changing it at this point. I think responding now to negative
press is more likely to make us look unnecessarily defensive and
might serve to reinforce that negative perception. However, I am
willing to reconsider.

It might be helpful to simply point out that it is far too early for
any journalist to draw conclusions about our efforts, but attacking
the presentation of what we consider misperceptions of our effort is
just answering a negative with another negative.

I think we need to focus on the work we have set out to do. If we
produce a language that delivers a clear benefit, that will speak for
itself better than we could. I think it is too early to get in a
swivet over it, but I could be wrong.