Subject: TC.policy:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/humanmarkup/documents/TC.policy.txt

I would like to start out this week by creating subject threads for our core documents.  This is something that actually a few of our members recommended due to the volume and size of the posts.  I've expanded our core documents to include the following documents:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/humanmarkup/#documents

 It will be the chair who will be assembling the documents for the meeting agenda, so the closer adherence to sticking with these topics, the easier it will be to gather and archive the information.

No one is bound to these restrictions by any means. However, these are the core set of topics that will set the stage for our first meeting on the 17th of September.

Examples:
subject:  subtopic:  subsubtopic:  subsubsubtopic
TC.documents:  deliverables:  suggestion:  do not list

If there are any questions, do not hesitate to write or call me.  Take care,

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
rkthunga@humanmarkup.org
(646) 456-9076