Subject: Re: Ontology WG Charter Review

> "In recognition of the process issues raised on the
> w3c-ac-forum mailing list [...]
> What is that about?

Out of bounds for me (and any member/invited expert with non-ac/team
powers) to say, I'm afraid. I suggest that you ask the W3C to explicitly
outline the process issue(s) in its/their entirety. IMO, according to the
letter from Janet, there is no problem with the work that WebOnt would be
chartered to do, just "process issues" pertaining to the charter and the
Semantic Web activity as a whole.

I will say that this appears to be a *constructive* (set of) "process
issues", which makes a change.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer