Subject: TC.documents: additional informational documents

Also, wanted to make aware of some new documents on the TC site.  We will add some information documents gradually to the OASIS site, as we phase out the use of the older YahooGroups files section.  Ultimately, all our informational documents will belong on the OASIS site, starting with the glossary, links, and faq.  There's been feedback telling us that our FAQ was not current, so we could work on starting to build a new one.

We are hoping to establish a TC accessible FTP site soon, but that will be finalized within 2 weeks.

The work on these was started during Phase 0, and we could adapt them to our current focus.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
rkthunga@humanmarkup.org -- please reply to rkthunga@interposting.com -- humanmarkup.org is temporarily down
(646) 456-9076