Subject: MTML

[+CC Mark Brownell, inventor of MTML]

This might be of interest:-

   http://www.gizmotron.org/mtml/mtxpl.html

MTML - Meaningful Text Markup Language. In a review on RDF IG, I said:-

[[[
> Now for the fun stuff. The enhancement to the HTML, that I mentioned, is
> something I call Meaningful Text Markup Language. It is a natural
> language way of adding handles to the text found in HTML pages, [...]

I've been through it. Perhaps you'd be interested in the HumanMarkup [1]
stuff, which seems just about as daft an idea as this (for some level of
"daft" which the reader can qualify).
]]] - [1]

I'm not exactly sure how much it relates to HumanMarkup, because it feels
to me a bit like comparing how well two broken/unbuilt toasters toast
bread...

[1] From: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>