Subject: RE: A new intelligence paradigm

Please explain (without reference to detailed papers)

"Pribram-Hameroff-Penrose Viewpoint"

Ecotonal boundaries and ecological information systems
are understood.

Len Bullard
clbullar@ingr.com
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Stephen Prueitt [mailto:bcngroup@erols.com]
Here your notion of WHAT THE NEXT STEPS ARE puzzles me.  Who determines what
the next step is.  I will not be put off from moving forward by waiting
around for THE PLAN to align with what I as a scientist feel is the next
step.  I invite those who are interested to join me in making decisions
about what the next step (for us) will be.