Subject: Case in Point-cultural Module:IslamicFundamentalism?

The Subject Line here ends in a question mark because what I'm
attempting to start is a discussion on how we can go about building
such a culturalModule that is as accurate as possible. There are at
least three major considerations in this effort that I can recognize
at the moment.

1. To get accurate information requires at the least more than one
active member of this broad cultural group, hopefully from more than
one of the following sub-groups: national, schismatic, and ethnic
that produce and harbor such humans. That includes but is not limited
to, Shiites, Sunnis, Arabs, Lenbanese, Persians, Balkans, Slavs,
Greeks Palestinians, Jordanians, Saudis, Yemenis,  Morrocans,
Algerians, Tunisians, Libyans, Egyptians, Iranians, Indians,
Turkmenistanis, Uzbekhistantis, Azerbaijanis,  Afghanis, Pakhistanis,
Gulf State nationals and more.

Does anyone believe these humans do NOT want to be heard and
understood on their own terms?

2. For this, or any,  culturalModule:  we need a way to be perceived
in our work as being, at the least, without ulterior motives or
hidden agendas. We need to be perceived as unbiased, as setting our
standards and goals at absolute unvarnished truth while acknowledging
that such is not feasible or actually possible in totality.

How our information can be used needs to be understood so that those
who might be mistrustful understand that what we are doing is
providing them with a way to be understood correctly, and thus to
control how THEY are perceived. We need them to understand that this
gives them a way to have some measure of control over how THEY can be
used or misused, and how they can use this information to correct
misuse or abuse or misinformation.

3. We must eliminate emotional connotations from coloring how such a
culturalModule: is constructed.

No mean feat.

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com