Subject: RE: Case in Point-cultural Module:IslamicFundamentalism?

This is certainly true, but how do we get them to even notice us? The
information that is accurate must come from those sources I cited.
That is where I want to take this discussion.

How do we do that? How do we open a dialogue with these folks?

They are not knocking on our doors. They are driving jets into
buidings, killing lots of people and getting our attention THAT way.

We certainly have to design well. But the best design without the
participation of groups from whom we need to gather accurate
information won't help that situation much. Obviously, this idea
extends beyond our parochial interests, so I'm trying to widen the
discussion a bit.

How do we get their attention in a way that serves our goals, and
theirs, at least their goal of being heard?

I won't be back until this evening my time, so I hope to hear from a
number of voices. However, as I wrote last night, I understand our
exhaustion.

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309