Subject: RE: A Challenge for True Justice

The best thing we can do is get on with the design
of HumanML.   The rest is a distraction and defocusing.
We now will have competing efforts such as the
new OASIS topic maps effort with a charter very similar
to the HumanML charter but focused on an explicit
technology.

Everyone is concerned with world events, but what
occurred last week is essentially a criminal act by
a criminal group and best handled by police, investigative,
military and diplomatic agencies.  Our job is to
create a technical standard for human to computer
to human communication.  Unless we can focus on
this, we should disband and release resources to
the technical groups with a technical focus.

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
clbullar@ingr.com
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard