Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Re: [humanmarkup] An Institutional Scen ario

Taking the bait, what is HR-XML?

len

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]

This is more or less correct. We are now looking in a more structured
way for requirements from specific application areas and checking to
be sure that our vocabularies match up with our intended market, so
to speak.  Outreach is a consequence of this effort, because we are
seeking information from sources who should be informed now that what
we are doing will have an effect upon them and so, in their own self
interest, it behooves them to at least be aware of us if not actually
joining us to ensure their own interoperability with our standard.
Also, we need someone who can step up and make it their special task
to examine and document if possible the areas of overlap between us
and HR-XML.