Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] I'm not back yet,please save bounced mail for resending

Well, Folks,

I'm not really back yet. Please save any bounced mail to send again
when my email can once again get through to my domain
address--starbourne.com. I could send out a new address, but it would
have to change back as soon as my new old domain is working for email
again. I don't know what this is going to do to the majordomo
programs, but I suspect that it will be as bad as Murphy can make it.
I went to some effort to avoid this, but obviously not enough, so I
have only myself to blame. Of course, I could have stopped work on
various TC and other work and spent more time on this DSL ISP
changeover and webhosting changeover, but I chose not to do so.

Hope you're all chugging right along,
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309