Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Mail Problems

Hi Everyone,

I thought I should notify you all that my mail client had multiple
failures yesterday and this morning, due to an automatic time-out of
the Eudora Mac OS X native version beta which was working quite well,
and in fact was on its way to becoming my favorite until it turned
out that there was no automatic update--something I usually detest,
but in this case expected. So Murphy had a field day with my recent
history log, which needed to be dealt with regardless, having filled
its allotted cache.

Well, I don't have that problem any longer, but now I have another
gap from mid march back to January to go along with my other gap,
from November to January. Fortunately I have a backup of sorts, if I
really need to dredge up something from the vaults. That's what RAID
is for after all. I just avoid using it like the plague. Somehow I
always think I will be able to hire a competent cross platform
sysadmin to handle this stuff, but I haven't yet, so I am privileged
to revisit all the reasons why I want to do just that whenever I
really need to get at those resources.

  As Gilda Radner, alias Roseanna Roseannadanna said, "It's always something!"

Ciao, and wish you all the good luck that is not finding its way into my path.