Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Item by item approach to Primary Base S chema

Seems like a good plan.  I am hoping to stimulate some
background reading so the discussion isn't entirely
devoted to rehashing the phase 0 threads.

len

From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]

I am hoping to use it as a springboard, but it may prove educational
as well. We have recently picked up quite a few more folks on our
mailing list whose participation and understanding I would like to
stimulate.

Since I have already signed off on it, it will serve to freshen up my
own grasp and give me more crisp arguments to take on the road, so to
speak. A bunch of tasks I have been doing in the background are
almost done to the point of presentation, so I hope to sharpen my own
skills a bit, too.