Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-channel

Thanks, Sylvia,

This is good, solid thinking. (I almost said grounded--zzzt! ) I like
the conduit concept, and brining up the issue of what a message is,
means, consists of is excellent. THAT is an element I definitely
think we need to include, and it brings up a wealth of considerations.

I will respond to more of the specifics later, but I wanted to thank
you for this discussion. I have some specific reading that I have
said I would do over the weekend, and I want to finish up an
acceptable version of the Data Visualization in 3D as an moderately
interactive 3D .wrl too, so I probably won't get back to channel
until next Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday most likely since I have a
fairly important WSIA TC teleconference Tuesday morning.

Hope the holiday treats you, and everyone, well.
Rex