Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-channel

All of the sense associations are "intertwined" in some type of complex
manifold, each sensory input (or group of sensory inputs) can act as a
"decoding" key for activation of a dynamic memory recall.  This "decoding
process" of associations can be viewed as an unfolding of related events that
generates a type of trajectory (that branches) through "information" space  with
something akin to a type of "momentum".  That is why it is often very hard to
change our minds about things.

Pribram's perspective on this is reflected in his description of "The
Holoscape".

I like Poincare's insight that;

"Objects are not fleeting and fugitive appearances, because they are not only
groups of sensations, but groups cemented by a constant bond.  It is this bond
alone, which is the object in itself, and this bond is a relation."

However, I think that his "constant bond" is a little more dynamic then he might
at first believe.

The "senses" and our "perceptions" that arise out of them, functioning in a type
of feedback loop which modulate our experience of "a" world or world(s), and as
such must be viewed as being unified in a real sense with that of the "world"
model that we've created over our life time of thought and experience.  It is
this "reinforcement" of previously experienced relationships that can be viewed
as trajectory (with something akin to momentum) through what we call an
"information/experience space".

Again, just trying to make sure that we aren't boxing ourselves into a corner as
we develop our schema.  Many people often try to break systems down into
isolated pieces, but we run into the danger of missing the emergent properties
that arise out of the interactions that form the "whole".

Rob