Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Brief Notes

Hi Folks,

I got landed on by another commitment this morning, so my
enthusiastic plan to push on to chronemic has been pushed back a
little. I enjoyed attempting to catch up on yesterday's discussion
this morning, but I only got through about half of it.

I wanted to note for our newcomers that they should chime in.

Note for James: I know you still have issues with artifact. Please do
bring them up. Just because we have moved on from an element, does
not mean we are finished with it.

This is a discussion period while we write the first draft of the
Primary Base Schema, and I have not yet called for specific
codification of any particular element, though I have stated what I
propose as a working methodology for doing that--asking Len, when he
is ready or satisfied that he has captured a consensus to put it into
a formal document. That will constitute what in parliamentary terms
would be called a "First Reading." Once we have gone through the
first draft, we will have "Second Reading" which I hope is mostly a
review, followed by either an element by element or overall vote on
the first draft.