Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Can we continue on with the Element by Elementapproach in the meantime?

Hi Everyone,

Far be it from me to muddy the issues, but while Len is studying
Stratified Complexity, and we have the issue of a High Level
-Abstract Structural Subcommittee on the agenda for Wednesday, is it
okay with everyone if I continue on with the Element by Element
exploration of the straw man schema on our way to a Primary Base
Schema?

BTW, I am aware that I have transposed those two initial qualifiers,
so the record, it should by Primary Base, especially since it appears
that we will be having a Secondary Base Schema too, at the same Base
level before the individual secondary modular schemata are added. In
case you missed that, it hasn't been voted on but since Len mentioned
that he wanted to make our list primary or primitive elements as
small and underived as possible, and this is his effort to lead, I
wholeheartedly support the idea.

So, I just wanted to check with him and you all, before i start back
in on chronemic, which I left hanging.

In the meantime, if I have time, I will try to put together a bit of
an overview of the issues a High Level Subcommittee would be
responsible for recommending policies to address.