Subject: Fwd: [humanmarkup-comment] Out of the blue...

Hi Everyone,

Evidently Jorn sent this message to me 10 days ago, but it didn't get
to me, so he sent it again today, and it did. So I am posting it now.
As far as I know, this is the only message that I didn't receive
correctly in the last two weeks, but if you suspect that i didn't
receive your message please send it along.