Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-community

Understood. Thanks. I'm on a telecon to Web Services for Interactive
Applications-Web Services for Remote Portal Joint Interface
subcommittee in the middle of finishing up the first version of the
spec. However, progress is being made.

At 11:02 AM -0500 7/30/02, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
>The sign system per se is the sign element type.  I haven't
>spent time defining its subelement types.  I am like
>you, spending time on work items (in this case, a
>Foxpro application for the day gig).
>
>len

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309