Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-Belief

I will chime in with an agreement. If Rob, if he gets this, could
acknowledge adding belief to the list of new elements, I would
appreciate it. I don't think we can attempt to capture "truth" per
se, but belief as a basic element of the human condition, provided
one is not raised by wolves in the wilderness, is a valid.