Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] [measurment] new version of type toolkit

Thanks.  This puts your work in context nicely.

As for value space, the section in the reference you give at W3C,  some of
the system properties you might expect are surprisingly omitted.  Two are:

        -  required-absence (prohibited membership, often definitive in
linguistics) and

        -   partial ordering (mathematical; also often appearing in natural
language systems).

The way they describe sets and subsets, though, seems quite compatible with
(E)BNF
expansion.  That would be easy to read, and legible by parser generators.

SC