Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Article: Emotions and Designing for Life

Thanks, Len

I saved the article for later study. I'm hip deep in formatting
documents the OASIS way.It's not bad, just
tedious to understand if you don't care to jump immediately to Word,
which I'm trying to avoid, at least momentarily. Word also isn't bad,
just indeciferable when one uses it make web pages--the code that is,
which I don't edit in that toolset if I can ever possibly avoid it.