Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] PC2-Section 4.1

Title: PC2-Section 4.1
Hi Everyone,

This is the format I will be using for the more simple issues. Most of these  changes in the schema document, and the specification documents I have already done in a reverse version numbering system for what I refer to as the "stand-by" documents so the first version of corrections from the 30-day public comment period have been done in versions 0.9. The next ones, probably after our next monthly meeting will be versions 0.8 and so on until I combine all changes in an official version 1.0 which we will then submit to OASIS for approval and adoption as a standard.

2. Sylvia Candelaria de Ram, Section 4.1 Root Element, minor changes in <xs:documentation>

From: "... schema and which forms the basis for succeeding schemata."

To:     "... schema, and it forms the basis for succeeding schemata."

If I have any comments, they will be presented after the second horizontal rule separating the actual changes from comments.

I have a meeting soon, so it will be a few hours before the avalance of all the remaining changes of the 32 overall will descend upon you inboxes. There will also be an excel spreadsheet which has all issues listed and which I will explain separately as a way of connecting all these procedures together.

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309