Subject: [humanmarkup] TC.roadmap: CREATED

This picture describes how my own mental framework of how all our work fits
together.  It is an extension of the TC.projectplan's "STRATEGY" section.
It is important for all of us to have such a sense of the 'big picture'.
especially before we start any formal outreach campaign.

If you see things differently (newcomers OR oldies), please do post your
comments.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/humanmarkup/documents/TC.roadmap.gif
(if for some reason you can't view this image, do let me know as well)

-----
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga