Subject: RE: [huml] Re: a random citation

I think it was more in the way of the odd occurence that she turned
up the reference, but I may ask her later.

What is nagging at me right now is that I think the model these folks
are building would be better served if they used the terms:
InitialEmotion, and SubsequentEmotion in their format of course,
rather than as the compound terms I have just coined. Primary and
Secondary don't build a picture of the progression they are
describing, especially not in the sense of a crescendo/dimuendo,
which our intensity-range values can quantify, as implied by their
description. Their usage also not how I envisioned/envision building
a secondary HumanML vocabulary from the base complexType Emotion. I
was thinking of primary emotions being the least complex, as opposed
to the more complex as their usage describes.